[App_rpt-users] allstar on dial

j88az at vincysurf.com j88az at vincysurf.com
Thu Apr 6 18:08:20 UTC 2017

Steve, (N4IRS)

I was trying to reply to K7ILO's post below but I don't know what is
happening. I realized from your reply that his post is not included in my
reply and neither is yours in this one. I will e-mail the administrator for
help.

J88AZ - Winston.

K7ILO k7ilo1 at gmail.com
<mailto:app_rpt-users%40lists.allstarlink.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BApp_rpt-use
rs%5D%20allstar%20on%20dial&In-Reply-To=%3C03ff01d29c61%2476b24100%246416c30
0%24%40gmail.com%3E>
Mon Mar 13 21:22:35 EDT 2017