[App_rpt-users] Alternative to WebTransceiver java applet (Doug Crompton)

Andy Wittman kk4zkp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 23:59:14 UTC 2017

I would also be interested in a better web transceiver. Preferably something that works on mobile or tablet as well. I travel a lot and being able to link into my home repeaters with EchoLink is very nice. Not something that is currently easy with Allstar.

+1 for updating web transceiver.

Andy
KK4ZKP