[App_rpt-users] Problem with Dual Node config with DIAL on RPi3

Thomas D. Cooney, Jr. tom at cooneyjr.com
Sun Apr 23 16:27:39 UTC 2017

Bob, Steve

I tried another Pi 3 board - same exact failure / symptoms with both boards.

I have an adjustable regulator dropping 13.8  to 5 volts for the Pi.  On board voltage on the Pi is 5.03 volts.  Will try adding a tenth or two of voltage.  Perhaps that will help if this is a USB drive issue.  Will also burn a new SD with the current RC1 software and see if the Raspian OS helps operation on the Pi.

I have an appointment to provide communications for a MS walkathon this afternoon, will get to this tonight.

Thanks Bob and Steve

Tom Cooney, Jr., W3SF
tom at cooneyjr.com
Home: (814)626-1531