[App_rpt-users] Micro-Node RTCM

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Wed Apr 26 02:50:21 UTC 2017

You seem confused… you still need a linux system running app_rpt with the RTCM’s…  think of the RTCM as an ethernet based radio interface vs usb.. But that radio interface when you add GPS to each one can do voting with others.. and with some more work simulcast transmitting…

We have some 50-60 RTCM’s deployed and love them… Getting ready to rebuild another clubs VHF repeater voter system with a 6 site RTCM based voting system.  I just started testing the new hamvoip rPi3 image with some rtcm’s myself...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz