[App_rpt-users] Setting up a permanent radio-IP-radio setup

Carl carl at n7kuw.com
Sun Apr 30 17:20:59 UTC 2017

Thank you Doug. To the group, I’m the user Doug referred to, and just this morning joined this group. I’m new to Linux and Doug is my “expert” helping me. I’m learning, but not fast enough for the short term needs.

With Doug, I appreciate any assistance that can be provided, and am available to respond to any questions that might come up.

Thanks again,

Carl at n7kuw.com