[App_rpt-users] I got lost today with Crompton's image..

Loren Tedford loren at lorentedford.com
Wed Aug 2 20:08:01 UTC 2017

I recently was contacted by some one through facebook that was using
Crompton's image and was wondering exactly what is different between
there image and the dial image when it comes to simple usb... This
individual made their own USB fob however it would not work at all with
the dial distro.. Maybe I did some thing wrong i don't know but all i
have to say is that it worked just very low audio on the Cromptons
image.. The issue here is that the branch is so different conventional
Debian commands don't work in Arch linux and the way that it seems to
recognize different USB sound fobs makes me wonder first off how many
other new comers to the allstar community are confused.. I know i would
be thats for sure..I guess i am venting more than informing but if some
one has an idea what possibly they changed to over ride the modules.conf
files etc.. That would be great.. Because even with noload in
modeles.conf the echochan driver was still working mysteriously..

--
Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)

Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: KC9ZHV at KC9ZHV.com