[App_rpt-users] Block unwanted node

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:34:51 UTC 2017

Born out of need.
recent problem with an Allstar node owner caused the creation of this
program.
the ban_nodes script runs along side of the rc.updatenodelist script and
watches for updates to the rpt_extnodes-temp file and removes the offending
node. if you have iptables installed and configured you may set that option
to "yes" in the program itself
simply use the bannodes.conf file that is created in the /etc/asterisk
directory to add or remove nodes as needed.

you may view / download the script at http://n8thn.net/scripts/index.html

I also have my updated TTS script that works in place of the google_tts.py
for the underground WX report.

--

Nathan Hardman
nhardman1428 at gmail.com