[App_rpt-users] Trimble GPS Date Bug

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Fri Aug 11 14:11:36 UTC 2017

Chuck made the patch... I just re-built the images. :)

This does seem to fix the Thunderbolts, but beware if you are using another
Trimble with TSIP. I don't know for sure what this will do if you are
running Resolution T, or other boards.

If this causes other TSIP devices to have date issues, we'll have to look
at a different fix. Let us know if we broke something else. :)

Lee

--
Lee Woldanski, AScT
VE7FET