[App_rpt-users] https://allstarlink.org/

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Dec 4 07:51:40 UTC 2017

On 12/4/17 2:11 AM, Darren Carleton wrote:
> Are any of the site admins on the tread?  I have found multiple interested
> parties which have not been able to obtain a login to AllStar Link Network
> <https://allstarlink.org/> site or obtain additional node numbers.  Did
> something happen to our administrators?

Who?  Give callsigns and I'll look them up.

New users are processed by the admin team generally in 2-4 hours, same with
node numbers.  We look up the person in QRZ and ensure they are licensed.  If
they are not listed (non-us license), we'll ask for a copy of the license.

If they have invented a callsign we'll deny it, but this is not that common of
an occurrence.

73
--
Bryan Fields