[App_rpt-users] SD Card Characteristics?

Jim Aspinwall No1PC no1pc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 18:09:40 UTC 2017

Are there any recommendations for good/better/best SD card vendors/types/specs?
Occasionally have some issues with various cards - regardless of how I pre-format, wipe, clean, or write image to some cards - PC, Mac, USB adapter - Win32Imager or other recommended s/w utility.  "Write successful" (however that is determined) then not booting or if booted, not reliably retaining node OS or settings.

Not looking to "pick apart" steps or methods because I've been able to create, boot and use nodes with the same physical equipment and software, so boiling variations down to "most successfully used" products - if such a thing has been considered/advised.  (because you never know what's going to be on the peg at Frys, or how many, or what you might get specifically from Amazon, etc.)