[App_rpt-users] repeater audio ' popping /clicking '

lengriff at optimum.net lengriff at optimum.net
Wed Dec 6 19:05:41 UTC 2017

Again today our repeater ( K2ETS ) had a severe  popping/clicking noise
about every 1/2 second that was totally disrupting the audio. We are running
two repeaters using Debian on a Raspberry Pi with USBradio. The SD card is
high speed Sandisk Ultra Plus. Even the voice ID was illegible. A restart of
Asterisk did not help this time. I was forced to re-boot the Raspberry Pi,
after which the symptom went away. This seems to occur on a regular basis. I
m curious if anyone else has experienced this, any any hints as to how to
debug.

Len
WB2HKK