[App_rpt-users] Is either node 42860 or 28781 accessible from other nodes?

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:37:05 UTC 2017

Your nodes are not showing up in the rpt_extnodes here...
Until your nodes get registered here, no one will be able to connect,
unless your not using the standard setup/config.

make sure your "*register => 42860:xxxxxx" lines are good in
/etc/asterisk/iax.conf*

*you can check by running a command like this:*

*# asterisk -rx "iax2 show registry"*

*see if your nodes show up there or if it's blank...*

*[root at KC7DMF-RDM ~]# cat /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes |grep 42860*

*[root at KC7DMF-RDM ~]# cat /var/lib/asterisk/rpt_extnodes |grep 28781*

**** North West Hub Allstar Node 2295 <http://www.markjohnston.us/nwhub>
****

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*