[App_rpt-users] How to configure Zomspot for Dial?

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Dec 9 01:07:49 UTC 2017

Neil,
Asterisk can be used with a bridge to communicate with DMR and D-Star
today. P25 and Fusion coming soon.
Are you trying to build a bridge? Are you trying to use a ZUMSpot as the
RF portion of a Analog HotSpot?

Either way, HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and D-Star are outside of the purpose
of this list. I suggest you join <https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch/topics>
where DVSwitch is discussed.

73, Steve N4IRS