[App_rpt-users] How to configure Zomspot for Dial?

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Dec 9 01:35:29 UTC 2017

In AllStarLink we use the usrp channel driver to talk to external
bridges. The sample config that are included show you how to configure
the usrp channel driver.
A simplified rpt.conf is included with Analog_Bridge at
<https://github.com/N4IRS/Analog_Bridge/blob/master/rpt.conf.txt>

Steve

On 12/08/2017 08:16 PM, Bob Pyke wrote:
> Where do we find info on configuring Allstar to work with a bridge?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob
> K6ECM
>
> Sent from iPad
>

> On Dec 8, 2017, at 5:07 PM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com
> <mailto:szingman at msgstor.com>> wrote:
>
>> Neil,
>> Asterisk can be used with a bridge to communicate with DMR and D-Star
>> today. P25 and Fusion coming soon.
>> Are you trying to build a bridge? Are you trying to use a ZUMSpot as
>> the RF portion of a Analog HotSpot?
>>
>> Either way, HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and D-Star are outside of the
>> purpose of this list. I suggest you join
>> <https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch/topics> where DVSwitch is discussed.
>>
>> 73, Steve N4IRS
>>

>> On 12/08/2017 07:49 PM, Neil k8it wrote:
>>> is it possible to use a zomspot with dial for a small hotspot for
>>> asterisk
>>> Thanks