[App_rpt-users] Voipham.com New Reddit

Loren Tedford loren at lorentedford.com
Sat Dec 9 17:26:23 UTC 2017

Hello I have been fairly busy but the idea was suggested that we start a
reddit for voipham.com and allstarlink so I created one if your
interested in moderating it just let me know via email your reddit
username this way we can all help each other and keep it clean.. Keep in
mind this is new and it will require work to get setup..

Thanks

~ Loren Tedford KC9ZHV

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable
patient health information or business information, is subject to
protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate
this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and
notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception
of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.