[App_rpt-users] Can I get some one to point me to the iso image for allstarlink..

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Sun Dec 17 15:36:05 UTC 2017

Hello Loren,

Dial x86/AMD
http://dvswitch.org/files/AllStarLink/allstar-firmware-8.7.1-amd64-i386-netinst.tar.gz
You'll need to unzip the file with 7zip. burn the .iso image to a CD-ROM.
Then boot your AllStarLink computer with the CD-ROM. Check that the BIOS is
set to boot from the CD-Rom or check boot options and choose CD-ROM or DVD.
The MD5 file just checked the .iso file. (Not needed if the install goes OK)

DIAL Raspberry Pi http://dvswitch.org/files/AllStarLink/RAT_RC1.tar.gz
You'll neded to unzip the file with 7zip. You'll then need a image writer
(Win32 DiskImager).
After you right the image to the MicroXD card. You can boot your Raspberry
Pi. Read the README.txt file login info.

David
KE6UPI