[App_rpt-users] Regarding Dial installation..

Peter Kendall g7rpg at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:47:06 UTC 2017

Been watching this thread for a bit. Funnily enough I have/have had
exactly the same problem installing the SAME iso that has previously
been working fine. Stuck at " Reading state information" just assumed it
was something my end. Installed debian 9 and used the new apt repository
to install allstar and all good.

73
Peter
G7RPG