[App_rpt-users] Supermon source

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Dec 29 17:38:08 UTC 2017

On 12/29/17 12:26 PM, john at n2yp.com wrote:
> I've done some reading and came across allmon2 and supermon where supermon
> seems to be the better option but I can't locate source information on
> implementing it.

I'll let Tim answer that.

> Is supermon only designed to work with hamvoip? If not where can I get the
> install information?

A better thing is to ask for the HamVoIP source.  They will not release it,
and can't produce a license that allows distribution. In my opinion the
parties behind HamVoIP are engaged in a massive copyright infringement.

There's a reason we're committed to the GPL; it gives everyone the same rights
to modify and use the code for any purpose, so long as they make their changes
open as well.  When a person doesn't abide by these terms it is an assault on
our community's values.

To date, no one from HamVoIP has done a pull request, we'd gladly welcome it
and seek to put this issue in the past and work forward on AllStarLink.
https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr

73s
--
Bryan Fields