[App_rpt-users] Listen-only IAX extension?

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 04:52:40 UTC 2017

It might be easier to rip the audio out using our broadcastify settings
with ezstream and then hosting the server your self with icecast. Having
user dial directly to asterisk might a small Security risk.. just my
thoughts on it..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone: 618-553-0806
Fax: 16185512755
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.com

Sent from Droid Turbo from Verizon wireless network