[App_rpt-users] experimental reflector irlp

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:03:35 UTC 2017

If this is the case where we are going to start editing the content that we
discuss please join  voipham.com I am not afraid to host any of the files
or configuration information!!
Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Phone:
Fax:
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://kc9zhv.com

Sent from Droid Turbo from Verizon wireless network