[App_rpt-users] discussions...

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Feb 6 16:07:48 UTC 2017

Justin,
Welcome. You joined the list at exactly the wrong time. :(
We have not discussed the connectivity to IRLP is quite some time.
Take a look at the archive
<http://lists.allstarlink.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/> For a better
feel of the discussions.

Since ASL is a open source project, most of the users take a somewhat
dim view of closed systems. As you get to know ASL you will see why we
prefer it.

73, Steve N4IRS