[App_rpt-users] DMKx Uri Problem

Bruce B Isaacson ike at jmbruce.biz
Fri Feb 10 22:16:53 UTC 2017

Hi Bryan,
There is a deeper problem than Asterisk.  The program I am using is a stand-alone program designed to test DMK URIx dongle.  Based on the test there is a problem other than Asterisk or uridiag. As for usbradio... there is no audio as there is no audio in the uridiag program that is why I believe that it might be a driver.  I have been trying to avoid reinstalling Dial or possibly doing a Virtual box install on another computer.

Thanks for your input.