[App_rpt-users] DMKx Uri Problem

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Feb 11 10:56:11 UTC 2017

I disagree.  URI Diag works in DIAL. URIDiag has  problem on the Pi.
Works fine on a X86.
Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)
On Feb 10, 2017 9:39 PM, Bob Pyke <k6ecm1 at gmail.com> wrote:

I chased this for awhile until I realized uridiag does not work with
DIAL. Chasing that down was not up very high on anyone's list. I've
chased URI and URIx issues, and the likelihood of it being the problem
is slim to none. On the other hand, Bryan's suggestions are worth the
time chasing :-)

Thanks,
Bob
k6ecm