[App_rpt-users] DMKx Uri Problem

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Feb 13 17:02:08 UTC 2017

Do asterisk -r
Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)
On Feb 13, 2017 11:59 AM, Bruce B Isaacson <ike at jmbruce.biz> wrote:

Hi Steve,
When I run asterisk vvv -r and then connect from Allstar to the radio
via "Key (Transmit) I get the following:

”Connected to Asterisk 1538 currently running on JamestownNY (pid = 2491)
[Feb 13 11:45:46] WARNING[2502]: chan_iax2.c:9454 socket_process: Call
on IAX2/allstar-public-923 is already up, can't start on it"

Still having a connection from Allstar Web Tranceiver to the radio but
not back to Allstar Tranceiver.

I did replace the simpleusb.conf with the one provided by you without
and change in operation.

Not sure where to look next. Your guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Bruce