[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 96, Issue 49

Barry Buelow iabarryyy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:51:09 UTC 2017

On 2/18/2017 10:16 PM, app_rpt-users-request at lists.allstarlink.org wrote:

sorry - I did mean MTR 2000.  I'm attempting to use the J5 rear conn Aux
I/O to a homebrew CM119B fob to RPi. Reading online docs, but had some
difficulty finding things in the menus.  Just got the unit to pass audio
via asterisk tonight.  I think I'm 90% of the way now.

If I fall on my face (again) I'll cry for help with more specificity!
Thanks for the offers.
Barry w0iy