[App_rpt-users] parallel port use

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Thu Feb 23 18:23:41 UTC 2017

George,
The current version supports the printer port for signaling. From what
I've seen in the code I REALLY doubt a USB to PP adapter will work.

What I've added to the GitHub issues area is the request to support a
serial port for signaling (COS, CTCSS, PTT)

Everyone needs to understand that my adding it to the issues area does
not in any way mean it will happen. I want to document the requests so
they are visible to all. If someone wants to take on the feature and
write it, the code team will vet it like any other addition. Again this
does not mean it would make it into the distribution. But at that point
it would be available to someone that wanted to play with it.

73, Steve N4IRS