[App_rpt-users] Auto Reconnect?

Steven Donegan donegan at donegan.org
Sun Feb 26 15:45:49 UTC 2017

I use a crontab task to do this - the task is:
/usr/local/bin/lsnodes 40920 >/root/nodelist 2>&1
nodecount=`wc -l </root/nodelist`
export nodecount
echocount=`grep ECHOLINK </root/nodelist|wc -l`
export echocount
echo "Asterisk is connected to "$nodecount" nodes, $echocount are ECHOLINK."
[ "$nodecount" -lt 20 ] && sh /root/restart.sh
And restart.sh contains:
restarttime=`date`
echo "Asterisk restart at "$restarttime >>/root/restart.log
asterisk -rx 'restart now'
Works dandy, any time my nodelist gets less than normal it restarts...
 Steven Donegan
KK6IVC General Class FCC License
FAA PP-ASEL Pilots License
Silver State Car #86