[App_rpt-users] SwissArmy Script

Jamey Wright jamey.wright at charter.net
Sat Jan 14 19:19:28 UTC 2017

I was looking at the Swissarmy script by K0KN and it does a lot of useful
thing that I want to do so I loaded it to one of my nodes running DIAL.
Bear in mind that I am not an expert in Linux.  I can find my way around but
installing and running things still requires detailed instructions and
swissarmy is lacking there.

I followed the instructions in the readme to get it on my system:

wget http://www.qsl.net/k0kn/swissarmy

chmod 750 swissarmy

Now what?

I added the lines
connpgm=/etc/asterisk/swissarmy 1

discpgm=/etc/asterisk/swissarmy 0

like the readme says to do.

There is no swissary.conf file.  Do I create it manually.  Looking for the
file for private nodes info I looked in /dev/shm for allstar_nodelist.
Nothing there.

I feel like I have missed some step but I don't know what it is

Jamey Wright - WR4JW