[App_rpt-users] ACID Upgrade issue

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Fri Jan 20 15:27:33 UTC 2017

Hi Guys:

Starting a new thread....

While updating app_rpt on my hub server; while I thought everything
updated, I just tried again and see that there were errors:

chan_pi.c: In function ‘GPIODirection’:
chan_pi.c:480: warning: implicit declaration of function
‘i2c_smbus_read_byte_data’
chan_pi.c:490: warning: implicit declaration of function
‘i2c_smbus_write_byte_data’
chan_pi.c: In function ‘load_module’:
chan_pi.c:3086: error: ‘I2C_SLAVE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
chan_pi.c:3086: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
chan_pi.c:3086: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [chan_pi.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/channels'
make[1]: *** [channels] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/astsrc/asterisk'
make: [upgrade-acid] Error 2 (ignored)
mkdir -p /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt
cp -a sounds/* /var/lib/asterisk/sounds

I followed the following instructions on the allstarlink website:

      For the ACID distribution (and other Linux platforms):

      cd /usr/src
      rm -rf astsrc
      wget http://x.allstarlink.org/svn-trunk.tar.gz -O- | tar xzv
      mv trunk astsrc
      cd astsrc
      make upgrade-acid

      This server is in a Hospital DC and also running other stuff, a D-STAR reflector and ircddb server s/w, so updating it to Debian, etc., is not an option.

      Help!

      Thanks,

      Ramesh.