[App_rpt-users] *FIXED* can't drop inbound connection

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Jan 29 18:20:35 UTC 2017

Steve,

They don't say what the bug is, just when it started and when they
fixed it. The easiest thing will be to just wait for them to release
the source code for the bugfix and then merge it. app_rpt was released
by Jim under a GPLv2 license. GPLv2 requires a source code release to
go with any compiled release (such as Hamvoip/arm). He did this
intentionally so that when improvements were made everyone would
benefit from them. Now all we need to do is wait for, or possibly
prompt, the Hamvoip team to share their modifications.

Tom KD7LXL