[App_rpt-users] Looks like I can't post no more on a ARM mailing list.

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun Jul 9 07:20:49 UTC 2017

Buddy, I gave up on arm-allstar for two reasons, one being the lack of
source. There are two things I modify in app_rpt.c always and with Jims
distro and SVN availability it has been no issue, and carried  forth
here. The other reason was their use of that awful Linux distro- Arch.
I've used it in a desktop and it was ok, provided you don't need to
change anything in the OS. And as with my need to modify app_rpt.c I
have the need to change things in the OS as well. Arch is the goofiest
layout of Linux and I don't have the desire to learn another one. Debian
was a big enough change for me, who has lived in the Slackware world
since 1993. I can figure networking and how to change things in Debian
(I also mostly live in a command line world)

app_rpt-users is the place to be. The code works the source is there.

But I'm still running Limey 1.1.5 on 2360. Hey, it works fine.

GeorgeC
W2DB
node 2360

On 7/8/2017 9:57 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> Yep. I am also moderated because (I suppose this is the reason anyway) I dared to bring up the unavailability of source. Oh well.
>
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
> Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
> Phone: (814) 860-3194
> Email: buddy at brannan.name
>

>> On Jul 8, 2017, at 10:48 PM, Steve Zingman <szingman at msgstor.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have been on "moderate" for quite a while.
>>
>> 73, Steve
>>
>> On 07/08/2017 10:46 PM, Pierre Martel wrote:
>>> Must be because I asked about source a bit too much.
>>>
>>> Am I the only one that was put under " control " like that?
>>>
>>> Pierre VE2PF

>>>   and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and press the "Unsubscribe or edit options button"
>>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

--
George Csahanin
10100 Carson Ranch Rd.
USE george at w2db.com