[App_rpt-users] Looks like I can't post no more on a ARM mailing list.

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Jul 9 15:55:17 UTC 2017

On 7/9/17 11:47 AM, Neil k8it wrote:
> doug and dave have inserted backdoors into their most reason code for their
> access and not planning to release code per gpl license...
> this is not what jim dixon wanted
> doug and dave also have a way of knowing what code you are running
> caution

Do you have proof of this?  Can show a pcap or a library that does this?  I'd
sure love to look at it in IDA.

If you have proof this needs to shouted from the rooftops and people need to
know about the backdoors.

I'd be hesitant to make such a statement publicly unless you have proof.
While Doug's certainly a douche for his failure to honor the GPL, backdooring
systems is much worse, and possibly criminal.  Without proof this could be
interpreted as a libelous statement.

73's
--
Bryan Fields