[App_rpt-users] DIAL Download site (dvswitch.org) offline

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Jul 9 19:13:01 UTC 2017

The AllStarLink image files are now available at
<http://3102.repeater.net/AllStarLink/> thanks to Corey N3FE The
download links have been updated to point to the new location.
Thanks to Mike KB8ZGL at Virtual Systems, I am moving dvswitch.org and
the AllStarLink image mirror to a new state of the art data center. The
new IP address is  for dvswitch.org is 44.103.32.18 I will be moving the
DNS entries and adding the mirror of the image files. This will be a
work in progress over the next week.