[App_rpt-users] Charging' and acts as a UPS for Allstar Nodes running on a Pi

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Jul 11 13:18:29 UTC 2017

To make sure the device can withstand voltages normally encountered with
charging a lead acid battery you should search for one specified to work in
a car.
For example, search using the following key words:

6-24V to 5V 3A CAR USB Charger Module DC Buck Step down Converter Module

You can find one for 99 cents including free shipping from China - (I have
not tried it)

73
Ken
KE2N