[App_rpt-users] Turning RTCM Preemphasis off

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:12:11 UTC 2017

I will be separating the voice audio and PL audio using active filters so
that I can inject the PL tone and Transmit audio to separate points on the
transmitter so that the Transmit audio and PL tone level can be adjusted
independently at each transmitter in the simulcast system. Unfortunately
this transmitter adds preemphasis to the transmit audio and this cannot be
changed in the transmitter.