[App_rpt-users] Turning RTCM Preemphasis off

Joe Moskalski kc2irv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:23:28 UTC 2017

Sure, the two site system I have on the air now works very well. I modified
the transmitters to modulate the VCO directly and by luck their frequency
response across the audio spectrum happened to be identical. When I went to
add a thrid transmitter to this system using an identical model unit I
found the frequency response slightly different causing the PL tone audio
to be a bit hotter than the rest of the transmitters when i adjust it for
1000 Hz @ 3 KHZ deviation. Its perfectly usable but you can notice the
growl of the PL at times due to the level not being within where it needs
to. So that's the whole story and why I am going this route. If this works
they way i think its going to, I will post the results and the schematic,
parts list and gerber files for the board.