[App_rpt-users] Add SkyWarn Function to AllStar

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed Jul 12 17:46:38 UTC 2017

I would like to add that working with Steve has been a pleasure. If a
bug was reported, it was fixed. ( If Steve did not find it already) We
do get quite a few storms in FL, not to mention visits from people named
Andrew etc. In my testing ASW did a fine job of reporting. ASW will make
a fine addition to the list of add on programs available for
AllStarLink. As testing runs and issues are found, we move closer to a
more complete solution for Amateur Radio repeaters and simplex nodes.

73, Steve N4IRS