[App_rpt-users] Source Code WA3DSP

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:17:20 UTC 2017

What Skyler is saying is that in that audio clip, Crompton is saying
the problem with IRLP is that it's one guy controlling it, without
being open source.  It's rather hypocritical of him to say that, when
you consider his *distribution* is not open-source either.  I'm
enjoying being back on the "real" AllStar softare (RAT_RC1) for my
private node - and hoping to be able to convert my repeater back over
to DIAL as well!

Jeremy, NQ0M