[App_rpt-users] Source Code WA3DSP

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:34:16 UTC 2017

Just to clarify what I meant by saying "it's his right to do so" -

I meant to say it's his right to not contribute to the main development (creating a fork), not that it's his right to close the source to asterisk/apt_rpt.

Just to make sure that is clear!  I hate what Doug's doing myself, which is why I'm switching myself back to RAT-RC1.

Jeremy, NQ0M