[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes on a laptop running DIAL

N6GKJ Land n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 16:45:58 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I know this has been asked before and I can't seem recall when...

I have 2 DMK URI's on my laptop running DIAL. My problem is that every time
I power cycle the laptop, the URI's get readdressed and the node
*usbxxxxx.conf files have to be changed to reflect the new buss assignments.

How do we get around this?

I'm not sure at this point if it is a DIAL issue or a hardware issue with
the laptop.

I have seen this before on another platform, just can't seem recall what I
did to fix it.

Changing the platform is not an option in this case, I have a project in
process that requires a laptop running DIAL with GUI installed. My system
is working great with the exception of the USB assignments

Ron,
N6GKJ