[App_rpt-users] 2 nodes on a laptop running DIAL

N6GKJ Land n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:56:09 UTC 2017

I don't know how GNOME 3 will affect the USB. It is something I will look
into though.

I could rewrite the dispatch software maybe make it a server/client based
system. I wrote the application in Python 2.7 ..

I could do the same thing with some changes. Possible to display on an
Android tablet. I can figure out how to write an Android client app.