[App_rpt-users] Got a strange error in my AT&T gateway

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun Jul 30 16:38:21 UTC 2017

Maybe I wasn't clear on this point.

host=stats.allstarlink.org url=/uhandler.php is a valid line from rpt.conf, well, technically http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php is.
And my stats show up in stats.allstarlink.org

I found this on ATT forum, from another user (oddly, NOT from AT&T):
*/"the correct information in regards to the " hijacked" description
endings in the logs.  They are stating that the/**/*Gateway*/**/has hijacked the connection, and is providing responses.  It does not
mean that an external party has hijacked the connection.  The gateway
does this to send you error messages (i.e. in your browser), but it
usually causes more harm than it does good./*"

I'll ignore this log entry. The daily reboot is still a mystery, sort of...it IS AT&T

GeorgeC
2360

--
George Csahanin