[App_rpt-users] Got a strange error in my AT&T gateway

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:27:15 UTC 2017

Well there you have it. If KB4FXC is right. AT&T hijacked your packet and
your router acted appropriately. So I'll check to see if https will work or
not. But you'r router is still freaking out.

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson