[App_rpt-users] Install scripts

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 07:12:19 UTC 2017

David actually what i was referring to was going through and finding the
packages for yum instead of apt-get.. I was considering downsizing one of
my nodes out at the data center.. That's why i was asking if anyone has
converted this to centos 7 yet.. I will try and see if i get enough time to
play with it and see if i can find equivalent packages to make allstarlink
work in centos 7 but no promises..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Phone:618-553-0806
Fax: 1-618-551-2755