[App_rpt-users] Asterisk AJAM

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Sat Jun 10 18:36:02 UTC 2017

Tim, et al;

I've seen that, and Supermon. Given Supermon is written with PHP,
knowledge of which I do not possess. Also, no sense in re-inventing the
wheel when a webUI already exists.

Any other experiences on this subject?

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ