[App_rpt-users] DIAL node hack

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Sat Jun 17 20:36:17 UTC 2017

If you want to have a more secure means, implement SSH keys on the
node(s).

In this manner, the RPi won't so much as send a squawk back unless the
remote user has the correct key to present to the SSH server.

This also prevents (not really stops sharing credentials) the usual
sharing of passwords!

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ