[App_rpt-users] Reliability / Network Stability

Jim Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Tue Jun 27 23:05:20 UTC 2017

I never rely on my ISP for DNS lookups.  I find that they are good at providing me transit, but are terrible for keeping servers and services running.

I am lucky enough to have a pair of DNS servers scattered about the US, but if I didnt have them, I would rely on google (8.8.8.8)

Jim, K6JWN

Sent from my iPhone