[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 100, Issue 43

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Wed Jun 28 12:27:06 UTC 2017

I have had many recent issues with DNS. Verizon at the node I just
turned off (28599) was usually good but last week had DNS resolver
issues, used google's, and here in Texas AT&T's DNS resolvers are messed
up. Slow always but additionally cannot get my iPad to Apples site for
cloud service, etc. My iPhone gets there on the cellular network. And I
can get my iPad there using celphone as hotspot. But with a GB to move
that's not a solution.

Bottom line is I like to use google's servers, usually fast. And in
rpt.conf I always keep the ip address, not hostnames, of the nodes I
usually connect to(27849, 27891)

GeorgeC

W2DB

2360