[App_rpt-users] acid

Ramesh Dhami Ramesh at va3uv.com
Wed Mar 1 00:34:27 UTC 2017

Hi Jimmy:

I tried to respond to your direct email to me... but your server doesn't
like me!

This is what I have for you...

"Hi Jimmy:

Ah now I know what you're asking!

Yes, the solution was to go into /usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/channels

... and rename chan_pi.c to say chan_pic.c.stuff

then back-out to the astsrc folder and then make upgrade-acid.

"

Hope that helps!

Ramesh.