[App_rpt-users] Better Telemetry!!!

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:34:03 UTC 2017

Didn't finish typing before I hit send.

Once the editing is done, in the asterisk directory, type
./configure
make
make install

If anybody has any comments on how to add it as an option in the rpt.conf
file, let me know. The code is pretty dirty at this stage, and it is my
first real modification to the source code.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com